How to update the software of Spire Signage hub(signage player)?Muneeb Basit
You should always keep your Spire Signage Hub updated with the latest version of Spire Signage software. We are constantly adding features and fixing in the software. Here is how you can check to see if you have the latest version or not.
- Switch on the device and the screen
- Attach a mouse with the device
- Right click the mouse anywhere on the screen. Following screen will appear.
- Now, on the left side you can see a sidebar. On this bar find Update. Following screen will appear.
- Click Update and it will open the Update section. Here you can see the current version of the software installed on your Spire Hub.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see a button labeled “update”. Click it.
- It will check for the software updates on the server and if found will let you know.
- If an update is found, it will start downloading it and you will see a progress bar. Leave it here until it completes.
- It will restart the app and you will be taken back to main screen with content playing.